Shams Al-Izdihar for Fuel Supply - Basra Governorate
Shams Al-Izdihar Trading L.L.C based in the United Arab Emirates - Dubai, was established in 2018,and it is specialized in exporting and supplying materials for our companies specialized in Iraq, such as Nassim al-Iraq and Shams Al-Izdihar contracts, which include undertaking huge and international projects.
Coordination with shipping lines and international companies to market petroleum products from Iraq to the world via the United Arab Emirates
Examples of the materials that you export are as follows:
• Pipe lines
• Fuel Hoses
• Fuel Pumps
• Mobile Cranes
• Material for Marine services etc..
The company signed a contract in 2012 with China National Petroleum Corporation (Badra Oil Fields) to providethem with all oil services and derivatives.
• A signed contract with the British Embassy to provide it with all its fuel needs of all derivatives.
• A signed contract with the Australian Embassy to provide it with all its fuel needs of all derivatives.
• A signed contract with Russian Gaz Prom Company to supply it with all its fuel needs of all derivatives.
• A signed contract with Korek Telecoms provides to supply more than 150 communication towers with fuel and its derivatives between Basra and Maysan Governorates, in addition to a contract with Nokia Siemens, which states for providing full maintenance for these communication towers around the clock.